AA Euro Healthcare
AA Euro Healthcare is proud to partner with our client located in Dublin city centre in the Public Sector and invite suitable, qualified and experienced persons for temporary Clerical Officer – Grade IV positions.
(A panel may also be formed to fill full-time/part-time temporary positions that may arise within the next six months)
The Clerical Officer will participate as an effective team member towards the efficient operation of the relevant department.
- Previous relevant hospital/healthcare experience
- Relevant clerical/administration experience in a hospital setting.
- Strong knowledge of medical/clinical terminology
- Manual Handling Certificate (desirable)
- Have excellent administrative and IT Skills;
- Experience in Data Management, including analysis and reporting of data
- Support management and other colleagues in different departments with projects or tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Collate data for the preparation of reports.
- Data input to internal systems relating to patient information and maintaining the confidentiality of documents.
- Provide accurate information and respond to queries in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner in person, by phone, and by correspondence.
HSE salary scale in line with experience and qualifications
Remote work option – No
For more information please apply with an updated CV for immediate interviews!