AA Euro Healthcare
We are delighted to partner with a Residential Service Provider dedicated to supporting individuals with Intellectual Disability and are currently recruiting for Client Services Manager for their residential services in the Wicklow area.
Working hours will be variable including day shifts, sleepovers and weekends. (Available to work over a seven-day work period is desirable)
Applicants must have:
- QQI level 7 in Social Care or foreign equivalent (validated by QQI)
- Strong communication, leadership and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of the HIQA regulations and standards.
- Driving Licence preferred
- A management qualification in Health/Social Care.
- Supervisory experience
- Support in the day to day running of the location.
- Facilitate and implement a person-centered approach for individuals appropriate to their wishes and goals.
- Support in delivering quality & regulatory compliant care
- Organising and maintaining staff rosters and management of TMS
- Ensure the overall wellbeing of clients in all areas of their lives including health and personal care.
- Provide support and direction to staff members and assist the management team to resolve operational issues as they arise.
Salary and Benefits in line with HSE pay scales.
If you feel you have all the relevant skills and experience, please apply with an updated CV