AA Euro Healthcare
AA Euro Healthcare Recruitment are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Social Care Manager or similar in the field of managing a large scale healthcare/Nursing environment. This is a Hybrid, base location Dunshane Community, Co Kildare.
Purpose of Post:
- To act as a full support function to the organization in ensuring all Community Members with Support Needs are safeguarded and protected from all forms of abuse and will support all Communities with all matters relating to Safeguarding.
- Requirements of the role to include:
- A minimum of a Level 8 on the QQI Framework – BA in Social Care Studies or equivalent relevant qualification in Health or Social Care or in a relevant professional discipline. Nursing, Psychology, Behaviour Support Speciality
- Have satisfactory experience in an office under the HSE, TUSLA, other statutory health agencies.
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of significant experience of managing business processes within an acute hospital or community healthcare setting (e.g., finance, HR, information governance, process management and change management)
- Demonstrate experience of working in health or social care services in a post that has involved the generation and management.
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of experience of managing competing priorities and deadlines, where the ability to analyse and interpret information to make decisions quickly and accurately is required, as relevant to the role.
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of experience of leading, managing and motivating staff within a team to function effectively.
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of experience in dealing with internal and external auditors and audit processes and working knowledge of HIQA and Mental Health Commission Frameworks as they apply to the regulation of health and social care services.
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of experience in dealing with and developing relationships with key third parties including State Claims Agency, National Quality & Patient Safety Office, Health & Safety Authority, HIQA.
- Demonstrate a track record of managing a high-performance operational team.
For a full job spec and details on this role, please click APPLY NOW for a direct response to discuss this role further.
We hope to hear from you soon !
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 49,041.00-59,914.00 per year