AA Euro Healthcare
We are delighted to partner with our client, a well-established Intellectual Disability Residential Service Provider based in South Dublin/Wicklow. We are recruiting for a Procurement Manager who has previous experience in Public Procurement.
The Key Responsibilities for this role are:
- Develop a strategic relationship with the Office for Government Procurement (OGP), the Health Business Services (HBS) and other relevant parties on procurement issues.
- Work in close association with the finance and other departments to share responsibility for both cost and risk reduction when it comes to reducing expenditures, cutting transaction costs, mitigating potential liabilities, and identifying creative ways to support services to operate within specified budget.
- Development and implement a corporate strategy to ensure full compliance with all procurement regulations. i.e., procurement planning and compliance.
- Qualification in Public Procurement.
- Strong experience working in Public Sector Purchasing.
- Experience in Public Tendering Process.
For more information and a full job description please contact Joanne Moody on 085 7568571 or email email@example.com.