AA Euro Healthcare
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Dietician role with out clients based in Dublin city centre.
In this role, you will develop a Clinical Nutrition Service to patients to include the provision of nutritional counselling and nutrition support to patients including the initial consultation as well as ongoing review.
- Possess the Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Human Nutrition and Dietetics/Diploma in Human Nutrition and Dietetics or Possess a qualification in Dietetics equivalent.
- Have at least three years satisfactory post qualification dietetic experience
- Possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and management ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office
- Membership of the Irish Nutrition and Dietetic Institute or registration with the Dietitians Registration Board, CORU
- Desirable – Have previous experience of dietetic care and management of ENT patients.
Responsibilities to include :
- To perform the duties of a Senior Dietitian competently and in a professional manner
- To plan and implement a clinical nutrition and dietetic service that is patient focused, and maximises current resources
- Communicate and work effectively with patients, carers, colleagues, hospital staff and other health professionals to deliver quality care in a multi-disciplinary team setting
- To participate effectively in the multidisciplinary team to include attending and contributing to relevant multidisciplinary ward rounds, tutorials, journal clubs, etc
For more information on this opportunity, please click APPLY NOW
We look forward to hearing from you !