AA Euro Healthcare
We are currently recruiting for Staff Nurse for our client, a well-established nursing home group, for their facility based close to the beautiful Dingle Peninsula in Kerry. This spacious nursing home is a peaceful home to 35 residents.
- NMBI Registration (RGN, RPN or RNID).
- Minimum 3 years post registration experience.
- Care of the elderly experience.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Professional, caring and empathetic nature.
- To be a guide for student nurses and health care attendants.
- To be a support to the CNM, Assistant Director or Nursing and Director of Nursing
- To provide support & supervision to care & nursing staff.
- To contribute to the formulation, development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Promote and support the delivery of quality improvement plans and other components of internal and external quality assurance programmes e.g. HIQA Programmes e.g. Hygiene, Infection Prevention & Control, Admission Planning.
For a full job description and more information on this role please contact Joanne on email@example.com or 085 7568571