AA Euro Healthcare
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader (Healthcare setting) to join our client`s team within Easkey, Sligo.
The Team Leader is part of the support team whose function is to meet the practical, physical and emotional needs of the service user. The Team Leader will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation and delivery of the bespoke service as defined by the BCBA. Training in ABA is desirable. BCBA supervision will be available for the successful candidate.
- This role is a permanent full-time role, consisting of 37.5 hours per week.
To qualify for this position, you will need to have the following:
- Professional qualification in Psychology/Social Work or similar/Occupational Therapy/Applied Social Studies or 2 years paid experience in the intellectual disability/autism field.
- Full, valid driving license is essential for this role.
- Must be available to work flexibly
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Requirements of the role include:
- will be required to participate in the company performance management process.
- adhere to and model the company values, behaviours and competencies at all times
- participate when required in formal and informal supervision.
- carry out all duties of the post in accordance with Praxis rules, regulations and policies
- carry out additional duties of the role and all other required duties as and when necessary
For more information and an immediate interview please clickAPPLY NOW